“People aren’t into reading about services or a product description. They care about themselves. The right content draws these consumers to your site. “
There are more than 346 million reading blogs around the world. You can get in front of the readers that matter with your own blog. Blogging creates connections between people and companies and those connections bring your company more website traffic. A study by Hub Spot found that businesses website with 401-1000 web pages garner six times more leads with those between 51-100 pages.
Your blog is a prime opportunity to gain buzz with an authoritative, a dynamic voice or a personal voice. People love well-written opinions, opinions that defy convention. Blog posts get people talking. Blogging positions your company as the leader in your industry and a frontrunner in a trend. You can be the first to produce content that attracts the audience you want. The more frequently a blog is updated, search engines will feature them. Websites can’t compare because they don’t have timely content.
Blogging has everything to do with social media. According to Content +, a top-three reason that people follow brands on social media is great content. Social media grew because of blogging. That’s because blogging gives firms every opportunity to be shared. There are more chances to take advantage of SEO, driving traffic from search engines to your site. It opens up new opportunities and collaboration with anyone or any company that already has an audience, and that’s the quickest way to attract readers.
Did You Know These Blog Stats?
- 78% of companies that update their blogs daily have acquired a customer from their blog. Source: WordPress
- 30% traffic increase for blogs featuring 21-54 posts Source: TrafficGenerationCafe
- 126% more lead growth for small businesses that blog compared to those that don’t Source: ThinkCreative
- 77% of Internet users read blogs. Source: The West Program
- 434% more indexed pages when blogs are used and 97% more indexed links. (Content+)
- 67% more leads per month on average for B2B firms with blogs compared to non-bloggers. (Social Media B2B)
- 70% of people learn about a company from articles rather than ads. (Social Media B2B)
Did You Know These Content Marketing Stats?
- 74% of small businesses will spend more on content marketing this year – how will you stand out from the crowd?
- 62% of companies today outsource their content marketing. Up 7% from last year! (Mashable)
- 61% of consumers feel better about and will more likely buy from a company that regularly publishes custom content. (Custom Content Council)
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful (TMG Custom Media)
- 78% of consumers agree that an organization with custom content wants to build good relationships (TMG Custom Media)
- An inbound marketing lead’s average cost ($143) is about half the average for outbound marketing ($373) (G+)